Grant or receive an access delegation on Expensya
In Expensya, access delegation allows a user to grant or receive access rights to or from another account, regardless of their position.
This action can be performed from the website and the mobile app
To do so on the website:
- Click on your “Name” and “Change account”,
- Click on “Management of delegated access.”
You can now allow access to your account or gain access to another account.
To allow access to your account:
- From the “Access shared by mr” tab, click on “Grant a delegated access”,
- Enter the name of the person to whom you wish to give access to your account.
- Pick the type of access; either adding and sending expense reports, or validation of expenses, or both. Click on the “Save” button.
Once you have granted access to your account, you will see the name of the beneficiary and the type of access.
You can modify the type of access using the “Modify” button.
To gain access to another account:
You can see the accounts to which you have been given access in the “Access given to me” tab.
You can also click on your Name, then on “Change account”, and you will see the different accounts to which you have been given access.
How to delete access delegation:
- Tick the box corresponding to the person whose access you wish to delete.
- Click on the “Actions” button and then “Delete"
To do so from the mobile app :
- Click on the menu "Switch Account"
- and click on the name of the account that appears :
- And you will be redirected to the account that you have been granted access :