How to use Expensya Partner's public APIs?
Use "Expensya Partner Management" APIs:
- Token generation:
Go to the "Administration" tab, under the "Integrations" menu
Click on "API Keys"
Click on "Generate a new token" to automatically generate a token which allows you to use our public APIs. Define the token type and scope and click on 'Save'.
You can copy the Tokenvia the “Copy” button
Then you can see the generated code as well as the validation date and the expiration date.
- Registration on the API portal:
Once connected, you are redirected to the "ExpensyaAPI" page which contains our different APIs
The generated token allows you to use:
"PartnerManagement" APIs: This is a set of APIs to synchronize, independently, elements in your Expensya Expert account and your information system and vice versa (Example: clients)
- Choose Partner Management API and subscribe:
- Choose your subscription name and confirm
- Next, a new “Azure” portal token will be generated
- Use of APIs:
This new Tokens will subsequently be used as a parameter for the header of "Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key" in "Expensya Partner Management".
The token generated from the ExpensyaExpert portal will be used as a parameter for PartnerUserToken in Expensya Partner Management APIs
Use "Expensya Management" APIs:
- Use the Get Company Token API to have a Token that will be used as a parameter for the User Token for the Expensya Management APIs:
- Choose Expensya Management APIs and register:
- Then, a new token of the “Azure” portal will be generated
- Use of APIs:
This new Token will subsequently be used as a parameter for the Header of "Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key". The Token generated via the Get Company token API "UserToken" will be used as a parameter for the Header of "Expensya-Token"
For further information, please contact our support team on email@example.com, our teams are always at your disposal.