Managers/Administrators: Close budgets
The administrator and the manager of the card holder have the ability to close approved budgets that are no longer required by the card holder.
Managers close budgets:
To close one approved budget, you can follow the following steps:
- Connect to Expensya web application and access to the "Manager" menu, select "Budgets" tab then “Approved” budget status.
- Select a budget and click on “Close this budget” button, which will trigger a modal where you can provide a closure reason.
Administrators close one or multiple budgets:
To close one or multiple approved budgets, you can follow the following steps:
- Access to “Admin” page, then “Expenses and Requests” menu and click on the sub-menu “Budgets”
- Click on one budget with “Approved” status then in the displayed budget details, then you Click on “Close” button to close the budget
- Select multiple budgets with “Approved” status then you click on “Close” to close all of them at the same time.