First use - Employee
How do I send a report in Expensya?
How to create an Expensya account?
The different statuses of a report
How to create a report?
How do I add or delete an invoice?
How do I add and delete my mileage expense?
How to add a guest on an invoice?
Managing my vehicles for my mileage expenses
How to assign an invoice to a report?
Exports reports and invoices
Validate my Expensya trial account
My report is still a draft, what does that mean?
Mission order requests and management
Automatic import of bank card statement
Professional payment instruments
Personal payment instruments
Manage your password
Exchange Rate on Expensya
Translation of expenses
Creation and management of credit notes and expense cancellations on Expensya
Recall a report
Managing contacts on Expensya
How do the exception requests work?
First use - Company
How do I add or delete a user or adminisrator?
Can I change the export format?
Importing bank statements
Banks supported by Expensya
How to create user groups in Expensya?
Assign an administrator or accountant to user group
How to give or receive access delegation on Expensya?
How to create a project in Expensya?
How to assign my collaborators and groups to a project ?
Manage professional vehicles in Expensya
How to fill the project import template
How to create a category and configure my chart of accounts?
Customize the expense form fields
Customize category recognition for fast scan
How to configure expense rules
How to set up bank accounts in Expensya
How to manage mileage expenses in Expensya?
Change my offer
How to export all company’s expense reports
How to deactivate compensation for mileage expenses?
Difference between global admin and restricted admin
Grant or receive an access delegation on Expensya
Add a lump sum - The German perdiem
How to enter mileage expense with a professional vehicle
An expense's statuses
Customize mileage expenses rates
Expensya Cards - Administrator Role Management
Tags in Expensya
Custom Fields - The Basics
Additional receipt compliance check
Custom select list field
Category accounting data by Group
Import of bank statements by the Administrator
How to set up a mileage rate by period?
Expensya Cards - Transaction Management
Expensya cards - Account management
Understand the parameters for calculating mileage expenses
Automatic submission of expense reports
Password management by the administrator
Custom fields: linking to an expense rule
Use and monitoring of consumption of an advance
Identification of the @expensya domain
First use - Expert Portal
Frequently asked questions and announcements
Archiving with probative value by country
Legal archiving in Spain
How can clients recover data following archiving?
How to calculate mileage charges according to URSSAF scale?
Does the mileage scale apply to electric vehicles?
How to view reports and invoices in calendar mode?
How to collect my invoices from different merchant sites?
What does "to validate" mean?
How to use Expensya’s fast scan?
Understanding my mileage compensation.
How do I update my payment method ?
Manager or accountant can’t see a report
Can I pay in the currency of my choice?
How to refer a contact?
How to modify invoices of other employees in Expensya
Calculating mileage expenses by applying the principle of compensation - case study
E-mail notifications sent by Expensya
Reimbursement: a task held by your company
Integrations and API
Standard Cegid Export
How to activate accounting export formats?
Standard SAP Export
Connect to QuickBooks from Expensya
How to configure the Expensya-QuickBooks integration?
How do I send my invoices from Expensya to QuickBooks?
Associate a bank account with non-reimbursable expenses
How to see the data exported on Quickbooks?
How to activate payment exports
How to use Expensya's OCR + APIs?
How to use Expensya Partner's public APIs?
How to use Expensya's public APIs?
How to use public APIs to retrieve Expensya customer data as a VAT recovery partner?
How to integrate Uber to Expensya
Subscription and Billing
- All Categories
- First use - Company
- Absence management
Updated by Selim Ounis
The import of absences can be done in Expensya and allows the validator or accountant to visualize the absences of employees (paid leave, time-off, sick leave...)
This allows the validator to ensure that no expenses were incurred while an employee was on leave. The validator can then reject the expense.
- Go to the "Administration" tab, then to the "Users and access" menu.
- Go to the "Absences" submenu
- Click on the "Import" button
- Download the template via the "Download template file" button
- A csv file is downloaded. Open it in Excel and fill in the appropriate fields;
- ExternalId: Unique identifier
- PayId : Employee's personnel number
- Mail : Mail of the employee
- StartDate : Start date of the absence
- EndDate : End date of the absence
- Label : Label (example : Illness)
- AbsenceState : status of the absence (0 : cancelled / 1 : confirmed)
- AbsenceType: type of absence (2: Paid leave / 4: Illness / 8: Time off / 16: Other)
- The default value for the absence type ("AbsenceType") is "Other".
- If you enter a value other than "2", "4", "8", "16" in "AbsenceType" the default value will be saved
- If you enter a value other than "0", "1" in "AbsenceState" the default value will be saved
- Once the file is completed, import it into Expensya by clicking on "Import file".
- Then click on the "Import" button
Set up a rule on expenses incurred during absence :
It is possible for the administrator to create an alert type expense rule or a blocking rule for expenses incurred during absence
- Choose the type of rule you want to add (Alert or Blocking Rule)
- Click on "Depending on whether the expense is recorded on a day of absence".
- Choose the type(s) of leave during which the rule will be applied
Calendar view of absences during grade validation
By consulting the notes in validation, you have the possibility of seeing on the calendar the absences with the expenses carried out, to see if these coincide with a date where the collaborator was absent