Activating the TravelPerk-Expensya integration
Thanks to the native integration between Expensya & TravelPerk, it is now possible to retrieve invoices for travel services from the TravelPerk platform and integrate them into Expensya as invoices.
The recovery of these invoices is automatic and is done on a daily basis through APIs.
The TravelPerk integration is available on the Gold offer and can be activated from the Admin tab.
The activation of the integration between Expensya & TravelPerk is possible from both platforms: TravelPerk or Expensya.
The account administrator can add and activate this integration.
Activation of the integration from TravelPerk:
To activate the integration from TravelPerk, simply:
- Log in as an administrator on the TravelPerk platform
- Click on the "Company settings" tab then "Integration" menu
- Select the "Expensya" integration then click on Configure
- Activate the integration of Expensya
- Redirection to Expensya to approve the integration
Activation of the integration from Expensya:
To add it, the administrator must:
- Access the Administration tab under the Integration menu,
- Click on "add an integration"
- Select the type of integration "Travel"
- Select TravelPerk from the list of available integrations
- Click on "Activate”
- Connection and approval of the integration
More details on configuring and collecting expenses on the following article :