Professional payment instruments
Expensya allows you to add professional payment instruments. These can be activated from the “Administration" tab on the Web.
Professional payment instruments allow employees to create expenses using company funds. As a result, the employee is obliged to offset expenses created with the professional card (corporate debit card) and send them for approval. These expenses will be non- reimbursable.
Adding a professional payment method
- To add a professional payment instrument,
- Go to the "Administration" tab
- Click on “payment” and then “Payment instruments”
- Select “Add a professional payment instrument"
Payment instruments configuration :
To configure the payment instrument, the account administrator is required to fill in the fields marked with a red asterisk:
- Payment instrument name
- Payment instrument type :
- Company debit card
- Other (if it consists of another professional payment instrument that does not exist in the drop-down menu).
- Once the mandatory fields have been filled in, simply click on “save” to add the payment instrument.
The administrator can assign the professional payment instrument to one or more employees by indicating their name(s) in the “Assign to users” field.
Modifying or disabling professional payment instruments :
The account administrator can modify and disable already created payment instruments.
To do this, simply:
- Select the payment instrument
- Click "edit" to modify or "Disable"
- Make the required changes
- Click “Save”
Modifying professional payment instruments
Disabling professional payment instruments
Exporting professional payment instruments :
It is possible to export a file containing all the details related to some or all business payment instruments. To do this, simply :
- Select the payment instruments you wish to export
- Click on “Export result”
It is also possible to filter certain payment instrument by completing the appropriate filters.