Import of bank statements by the Administrator
To streamline expense management and simplify the process of incorporating transactions into user accounts, Expensya empowers administrators to seamlessly import bank statements from company debit cards.
This import function is executed through the admin tab on the web platform, and the process entails:
- Preliminary inclusion of company debit cards into the system and associating each card with its respective employee.
- Activation of banking integration with partner banks to establish a seamless connection for statement imports.
Importing bank statements from the Admin tab :
- Go to the Admin tab under the "Expenses and requests" menu, then to "Transactions list."
- Click "Import" then "Import Credit Card Statement".
- From the already activated integrations, select the type of statement to import
- Click "Import File" to import the credit card statement file.
- Click on “Import”
A summary table with employee names and the number of expenses added will be displayed automatically after the import.
Expenses are added to the list of expenses on the relevant user's account and are displayed on “to verify” status.
Expenses can also be accessed via the Administrator tab (from the transaction list).