First use - Employee
How to create an Expensya account?
How do I add or delete an invoice?
The different statuses of a report
How to create a report?
How do I add and delete my mileage expense?
How to add a guest on an invoice?
Managing my vehicles for my mileage expenses
How to assign an invoice to a report?
Exports reports and invoices
Validate my Expensya trial account
Automatic import of bank card statement
First use - Company
How do I add or delete a user or adminisrator?
Can I change the export format?
How do I send a report in Expensya?
Importing bank statements
Banks supported by Expensya
How to create user groups in Expensya?
Assign an administrator or accountant to user group
How to give or receive access delegation on Expensya?
How to create a project in Expensya?
How to assign my collaborators and groups to a project ?
Manage professional vehicles in Expensya
How to fill the project import template
How to create a category and configure my chart of accounts?
Customize the expense form fields
Customize category recognition for fast scan
How to configure expense rules
How to set up bank accounts in Expensya
How to manage mileage expenses in Expensya?
Change my offer
How to export all company’s expense reports
How to deactivate compensation for mileage expenses?
Difference between global admin and restricted admin
Grant or receive an access delegation on Expensya
Add a lump sum - The German perdiem
How to enter mileage expense with a professional vehicle
An invoice's statuses
Customize mileage expenses rates
Understand the parameters for calculating mileage expenses
First use - Expert Portal
Frequently asked questions and announcements
How to calculate mileage charges according to URSSAF scale?
Does the mileage scale apply to electric vehicles?
How to view reports and invoices in calendar mode?
How to collect my invoices from different merchant sites?
What does "to validate" mean?
How to use Expensya’s fast scan?
Why does the calculation of mileage charges seem incorrect?
How do I update my payment method ?
Manager or accountant can’t see a report
Can I pay in the currency of my choice?
Is reimbursement made through Expensya?
How to refer a contact?
How to modify invoices of other employees in Expensya
Integrations and API
Standard Cegid Export
How to activate accounting export formats?
Standard SAP Export
Connect to QuickBooks from Expensya
How to configure the Expensya-QuickBooks integration?
How do I send my invoices from Expensya to QuickBooks?
Associate a bank account with non-reimbursable expenses
How to see the data exported on Quickbooks?
How to activate payment exports
How to use Expensya's OCR + APIs?
How to use Expensya Partner's public APIs?
How to use Expensya's public APIs?
How to integrate Uber to Expensya
Subscription and Billing
Updated by nouara benchikh
To understand the logic of the calculation on Expensya, it is essential to know this:
- The mileage of the vehicle (therefore the reimbursement level applied to the user) is the sum of the distance traveled outside Expensya during the year + all the mileage expenses entered on Expensya - whether they are submitted or not.
- The system takes into account the mileage expenses entered on Expensya even if they are not submitted
- The rate mentioned on the scale will be that found on the mileage charges as long as the system does not calculate any compensation
- If there is compensation (when moving from one level to another), the rate displayed on the kilometer charge is not necessarily the one mentioned on the scale.
Because the scale rate allows the system to determine the total refund value. However, since the user wuld have already been reimbursed, the machine calculates the real value to be reimbursed, and depending on what has already been paid to the employee can adjust the rate to reimburse only what is actually due.
- The constant applies when the sum of the distances traveled during the year exceeds the plateau. For example, when passing from the first to the second level, the constant of € 824 for a vehicle of 3CV and less is applied to the total distances traveled during the year.
- If you want to cross-check the calculation, you must take into account all the mileage expenses as the ‘d’ on the formula corresponds to the total distance traveled during the year by the same vehicle and not on the distance declared on the last mileage expenses.