Access to your Expensya Account
Accessing your Expensya account via the website:
To access your Expensya account through the website, you need to have a professional email address. This way,you can independently manage your expenses reports on the web as well as on the mobile application.
All you need to do is:
- Access the website.
- Log in with your credentials, where:
- Your username: professional email address.
- Your password: your Windows session password.
Accessing your Expensya account on the Mobile Application:
To access your Expensya account from your mobile, follow these simple steps:
- Open the App Store (for iOS users) or the Play Store (for Android users) on your mobile device.
- Use the search bar to find the Expensya app.
- Download the Expensya mobile app.
- Once the download is complete, open the Expensya app.
- Log in using your credentials (professional email address and password associated with your Expensya account).
You are now ready to use the Expensya app to effectively manage your expenses reports!
Navigation panel on the web and mobile app:
- On the web:
- On the mobile:
The navigation panel facilitates the access to various features of Expensya, allowing you to effectively manage your expenses,reports, and other account-related settings. It includes the following options:
- Expenses: collaborator's access to create and manage their expenses.
- Reports: collaborator's access to create and manage their reports.
- Settings: account information managed automatically through the company's daily import. Do not modify anything in this menu!
- Change Account: Panel reserved for data entry delegates to access other accounts.
- Online Help: To access the FAQ.
Feel free to explore these different options to optimize your Expensya's user experience and simplify the management of your expenses and reports.