What is a report?
What is a report at Expensya?
At Expensya, a report is a folder where you slide in expenses.
Arranging expenses in this manner provides the expense management team within your organization with a consolidated view for better organization!
How to create a report on the web?
- Create a report from the report page:
- Select the “Reports” page from the navigation bar.
- Click on the "+ Report” icon to create a new report.
- Choose an adequate name and save your report.
- Create a report from the expense page:
Another alternative is to start by creating an expense using the “+ Expense” icon then choosing to add a report directly from the “Expense details” window.
You will, therefore, be able to directly assign your expense to a report and submit in just one click!
How to create a report on the mobile app?
- Click on the folder in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “New report”.
- Choose a meaningful name.
- Validate the creation of your new report.
Are reports mandatory?
Even though assigning expenses to reports makes your spend management process more efficient, reports are not always required.
- If you only have one expense to submit, you do not necessarily need a report.
On the Web:
A report will be automatically created once you hit the “submit” button.
On the Mobile:
You just need to swipe right to submit your expense in a flash.
- The AutoNDF feature also helps you skip reports’ creation, as It ensures retrieving verified expenses automatically at each given period, chosen or configured by you.